Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Monkeigh

Wow, I'll have to admit that I've been fully derailed from my Eldar plans by the Harlequins release. The harlequins are meant to play an important role in the Craftworld Fail story but now... NOW! Sheesh, this opens up a whole new vista for me to explore!


Originally all my thoughts on including the Harlequins involved using them within the scope of Codex: Eldar and Imperial Armour 11, but with their own codex to fall back on I find that I can dive much deeper into the role of the space clowns with regards to their direct involvement with the Eye of Terror campaign - which seems to be rebooting as we speak, what with all the "40K End Times" rumors floating around.

I will have to think long and hard about this. Several factors come to mind, some obvious:

  1. The opportunities for narrative scenarios in the Nemed campaign. 
  2. The chance to finally work on a list-based painting project. 
  3. Building a campaign-based full army list (Eldar CAD, Corsair AD, Harlequin formation)
 Just when I thought I had everything figured out...

No comments:

Post a Comment