Thursday, March 24, 2011

Me Fail Blogging, That is Unpossible!

Oops. Sorry I've been so tardy in updating this blog. I know how much it sucks to return to the well only to find it dry time and time again.

Like most bloggers, I started off with a few strong articles evenly spaced apart, then started to drift into the doldrums. I'm working to correct that, but right now all the balls are in the air, so to speak, so I need to get those puppies back down where I can reach them before I can be 'infotaining' again.

But! There is good stuff to come. I don't want to give away too many of the goodies, but here are some hints as to what you can expect from this blog over the course of the next 3 months:
  • Forgeworld product reviews (in particular as they pertain to Imperial Armour 11)
  • Spearhead! The expansion that got no love!
  • Some mini-tutorials on pinning and magnetizing
  • More list kung fu and links to other content that you might find interesting and useful, like this one! Check out the interview with Reece Robbins on the subject of Footdar in #61!
  • More articles on tournament prep and general gaming
  • More articles on Hobby
  • Pictures!!!
In addition, yours truly will be popping up on some forthcoming podcasts. More information on that to come as the podcasters' schedules normalize post-Adepticon.

No comments:

Post a Comment